Thursday, September 28, 2017

"Protesting Poppies I & II" Original Abstract Poppy watercolors by Janice Trane Jones

"PROTESTING POPPIES I & II" These are original abstract watercolor paintings on 160 lb cold pressed TINTED watercolor paper and high grade pigments. The paintings measures 9 x 12 unframed but the purchase includes two white 12 x 16 mats. 

**Both of these paintings can be turned any direction you like to look good. I will not sign the painting until you tell me if you want it horizontal or vertical to frame.

I flatten all my watercolors out and put them in their mats so that when they arrive they are ready for a frame. (US only)***NOTE. For international buyers I cannot ship flat due to high shipping costs. If you choose to purchase you painting will come rolled and will not include the mat. This is to save you costs.*** To purchase or view other paintings go to @janicetranejones.com or @etsy.com/shop/jtj1227

No comments:

Post a Comment