Saturday, September 30, 2017

Overflow..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews





I did a scene similar to this in pastels on Sunday at a Paint around.. Great fun.. I did not get a photo of the finished piece and thought I would just do a watercolor of that area again today.
You know me and water!


                                                 This one is on Arches paper and is unframed

                                                                      Image size is 9" x 24"
                                                                       $325 pus S/H

              Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/overflow-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Below are some shots taken by an onlooker at the Paint Around recently, ( I am the one in all the hair) you can see some part views of my waterfall image going around. 

That image is sold.. 









Thanks for visiting..

Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment